As a lawyer, you may not always have the time to focus on branding, marketing strategy and the likes. After all, you are pretty busy with clients and their problems to focus on your own growth! However, that does not make your growth any less important. At one point or another, it is critical to focus on branding and making a name for yourself. A solid marketing strategy may be all you need to gain more clients and exceed!
Of course, you may be a little lost at first. Have NO fear! Our agents at Mitchell and Mitchell Insurance Agency are here to help. We have a full understand of your profession and we know what it takes to improve your reputation. This week, we have a few tips to offer:
• Make a professional profile on LinkedIn. This is a great marketing tool that will build your connections with the local community and beyond. If you enjoy it, you may want to jump on the Facebook and Twitter bandwagon, too!
• Make it a point to call a client a day just to “check in” and “catch up.” This will keep you in their mind while proving to them that you care and take their business serious.
• Attend community functions, events and more. This is a great way to network with others.
• Take the time to get to know colleagues, clients and other lawyers. Make lunch plans once a week!
• Keep your website updated. Having a clean and professional site will show clients and potential clients that you are organized. This is a great way to showcase your services, as well.
What are you waiting for? It is time to build your reputation with the tips above! If you are strapped for time, do not worry. Tackle these tips one at a time. Even slight changes and efforts will impact your image and reputation. Good luck!